Budak Sekolah
Bla~bla~blaLinksEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
16 February 2012 | 8:09 pm | 0 Atasinchi

Hi guys, friends, schoolmates, readers and fellow whatever. Brrrr. :) urmm, Here I'm backk! Something wrong with me now, it hurts me. It hurts the most when the person that makes me feel so special a few weeks before,, makes me feel so UNWANTED today. You were never supposed to mean this much to me, I was never supposed to fall so hard.but you know what? i did it! and that's the truth. that's what keeps me holding on. I just want to feel to Special with someone. I also want someone i can't have. I am tired of waiting for something that will never happen. i am scared to see you with someone else.

  All i can do is just sit and dream,
  thing on what might have been
  wishing you will ....................
  but i know u just want me to set free :')

 # headphones On, world Off!
..............
PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Disclaimer ◕



Hey there . What's up . This is my story .
Please be nice here and don't copy what's mine!
_______________________________________
◕ Scream Here ◕

.